HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Best of Miles to Memories 8/08/16/-8/14/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we saw Citi throw us a curveball with new and restrictive churning rules and we also saw the debut of Chase’s new Ritz Carlton card. Several good deals also came around and I detailed why everyone should visit the Olympics.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Citi App Strategy BEFORE New Rules (8/28): What to Consider & How to Maximize Apps
- Citi’s New Bonus Rules: The Terrible Changes You Need to Know About & What This Means
- The Ultimate Rewards Ecosystem, My Card Strategy & Going for the Sapphire Reserve
- 50% Transfer Bonus from Amex to BA Avios, But It Feels Like Only 20%. So Is it a Good Deal?
- Chase Relaunches their Ritz Carlton Card with a Sweet Bonus: But Is This Visa Infinite Worth It?
In Spending & Deals
- Pay Your Rent with a Credit Card for Free & Earn Thousands of Miles!
- Great Deal: 20% Off United Domestic Economy Awards & Up to 25% Off to Asia
- Up to 25%+ Off Sears Gift Cards on eBay: Stack Deals, Earn 5X (Many Opportunities) (Sears GCs are still available, but not all stackable deals are.)
- Great Deal! $10 Rewards with $100+ PayPal Purchase: Open to Everyone!
In Travel, Loyalty & More
- Why You Should Absolutely Visit The Olympics When You Can!
- My Crazy, Wild & Frustrating Weekend with American Airlines & How I Got Compensated for a Delay
- American Airlines Does Something Good?!?!? Free Entertainment for All Customers on Domestic Flights!
- AA Revenue Earning Workaround, United Stopover Tricks Mega Post, Small Business Saturday Returning & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.