New Amex Offer: Caesars Entertainment (Total Rewards) in Las Vegas
There’s a new Amex Offer today that can save you money at Caesars properties in Las Vegas. I believe the offer is targeted, but I see it on half of my cards both business and personal. This is a great offer because you can add it to multiple cards and split payment at check out (and of course you’ll be charging everything to your room). Later today or tomorrow I’ll do one of my epic posts about stacking deals like loyalty rewards, credit card points, Fine Hotels and Resorts Perks to get your net price insanely low. Check this one out: WOW! 5 Star Las Vegas Strip Hotel Net $25+/Night (Including Taxes + Resort Fees) By Stacking Popular Benefits & New Promo. I also suggest taking a look at our How to Stack Chase Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection for Max Value. Benefit Now Available for No Fee Cards!! if you’re not familiar with the program.
Get 5,000 Membership Rewards Points after using your enrolled Card to spend $250 or more on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas from8/15/18 to 12/15/18. American Express Membership Rewards Points Guide: Including Best Ways to Earn and Redeem Rewards Points.
- Offer valid only at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Bally’s Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, and Rio All-Suite Las Vegas.
- Reservations must be made directly through Caesars Entertainment (or properties listed above) by phone, at caesars.com or individual property websites, or via the mobile app.
- Offer only valid in the US. Excludes all Caesars Entertainment hotels outside of Las Vegas.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
A nice offer if you’re planning to visit Vegas. The offer is available till the end of the year, but make sure you add it to your cards now if you’re interested. I know Amex Offers have suffered a huge devaluation recently but they are certainly still useful.
There’s also another Amex Offer for MGM Resorts in Las Vegas that expires on 8/30. That offer gives you a $60 statement credit when you spend $300+. You just need to charge at least $300 before the offer expires, and stay at a later date. Even a deposit should work.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.