New Amex Offers for Uber and MGM
There are two new Amex Offers that came out today, one for Uber and the other for MGM Resorts. Let’s check the details.
Uber Amex Offer
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $15+ in one or more transactions with the Uber or Uber Eats mobile app by 12/10/2018.
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $15+ in one or more transactions
MGM Resorts Amex Offer
There’s a new Amex Offer that can save you money at MGM Properties. The offer is showing on several personal cards including Platinum and Blue Cash. It’s also available until January so you’ll have plenty of time to make use of the discount. The multi-tab trick seems to be working for this offer.
You can most likely stack this offer with an Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts booking and the multiple World of Hyatt Promotions I covered yesterday. For details see: Guide: How to Book Through American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts and Maximize Your Value For Huge Savings.
- Get a $50 statement credit one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and charges, when you pay for your stay at select MGM Resorts until 1/7/19
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ on room rate and room charges
- Offer valid at Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay , Delano Las Vegas, Park MGM, NoMad Las Vegas The Mirage®, New York-New York, Luxor, Excalibur, Beau Rivage, Gold Strike, Borgata, MGM National Harbor and MGM Springfield
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app.
Two good offers. The first one is useful for those who use these car share services. The discount is awesome on Uber, though it seems to be very highly targeted.
Past hotel Amex Offers have worked on gift cards if you purchase them at the front desk, however there is no guarantee that will work with this offer. As noted above, gift cards are technically excluded from the terms. Could also be useful for personal use if you have any trips to Vegas coming up.