Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Save 15% at eBay, Select Categories
eBay has a 15% discount that runs until 8:00 AM PT on April 1, 2018. The discount is limited to certain eBay sellers, 100 sellers in total. In the past the discount amount has been targeted depending on the account.
RELATED: Million Dollar Reselling Series
Get 15% discount (maximum savings of $50) off a minimum purchase of $25 when you use coupon code PSPRINGBF. Valid until 8:00 AM PT on April 1, 2018.
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
- Pay for your item by 8:00 AM PT on April 1, 2018
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSPRINGBF
- The Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25
- Valid until 8:00 AM PT on April 1, 2018.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.eBay.ca and eBay.ca and will be capped at a maximum discount value of $50.
- Only works for listed sellers on eBay, 100 in total.
- Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon.
- Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
A nice discount if you have any shopping planned. It’s always best to compare prices with Amazon and other retailers to make sure you are getting a good deal, but with a 15% discount, it’s a good chance you will.
You can even stack this with discounted eBay gift cards, maybe from the Lowe’s Amex Offer, to increase your savings.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.