Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Uber is Giving Away a Trip to scUber Around the Great Barrier Reef
You guys know how much I love these type of contests. I encourage everyone to give it a try because you never know you might actually win! This one looks to be pretty amazing. Uber has teamed up with Queensland, Australia to offer a limited number of people the chance to dive into the depths of one of the world’s greatest natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef, and explore a breathtaking underwater playground.
How To Enter
In order to enter you need to tell Uber in 25 words or less why you want to go on this trip.
Entries close June 1, 2019 (1.59pm AEST) and winners will be announced on June 3, 2019 (10am AEST).
Prize package includes:
- Return economy airfares for two people from the winner’s closest international
airport in the relevant participating market to Cairns, Australia;
- Five nights’ accommodation for two people at Riley – Crystalbrook Collection
Resort (in a King or Twin room) (including breakfast)
- An experience of a lifetime on the Great Barrier Reef for two people including a
ride in scUber on the Great Barrier Reef
- A world heritage listed rainforest day tour for two people
- AUD$250 Uber credit for use in Uber App & Uber Eats App (“Uber Credit”)
The package has an approximate retail value of:
• for United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom and France: AUD $9,899;
• for Australia and New Zealand: AUD $8,899.
*A winner will be chosen from each participating market (being Australia, New Zealand,
United States of America, Canada (excluding Québec), United Kingdom and France).
This trip sounds amazing! I am in it to win it for sure. Be sure to submit and entry and be creative. Hey you never know what could happen! If you win be sure to come back and let us know.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.