Wells Fargo, Get a $500 Bonus When You Open a Business Checking Account In Branch
Well Fargo has a promotion for new business checking accounts that can earn you a great signup bonus. The requirements are relatively easy but you need to go into a branch to open the account. Also check for this $1,000 bonus that you might be able to get for the same account. Requirements are more difficult but it double the bonus.
Follow all of these steps to qualify for your $500 bonus:
- Get a bonus offer code here
- Visit a branch to open a new Business Choice Checking, Platinum Business Checking or Analyzed Business Checking by November 15, 2019.
- Bring your unique bonus offer code found on the confirmation email you received and some required business documents to open your new business checking account.
- Fund your new business checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Have a $15,000 minimum balance in your new business checking account on Day 30 and on Day 90 of account opening, and
- Have 5 or more posted qualifying transactions to the same account by Day 90.
Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after eligibility and requirements have been met.
- Unique offer code can only be used once.
- Current business checking account owners and recipients of a business checking bonus in the past 12 months are not eligible
- Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after eligibility and requirements have been met.
- Offer cannot be paid without providing a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W9)
The best account to open for this bonus is the Wells Fargo Business Choice checking. It has a $14 monthly fee that can be waived with these options:
- $7,500 average ledger balance OR
- $10,000 in combined balances (business checking, savings, CDs and credit) OR
- 10 or more posted business debit card purchases
There’s no early closing fee for this account.
This is a great bonus with easy requirements. Wells Fargo has branches in most states, so hopefully you have one nearby. Don’t wait until the end of the expiration to open the account, because sometimes these offers are pulled early. You are not eligible for the bonus if you have received one in the last 12 months or if you already have a business checking account.