Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Wells Fargo, Get a $500 Bonus When You Open a Business Checking Account In Branch
Well Fargo has a promotion for new business checking accounts that can earn you a great signup bonus. The requirements are easy but you need to go into a branch to open the account.
To earn the $500 bonus:
- Visit a branch to open a new Simple Business, Business Choice, or Platinum Business Checking account by November 15, 2018.
- Bring your unique bonus offer code found on the confirmation email you received and some required business documents to open your new business checking account.
- Fund your new business checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Within 10 days of opening your account:
- Deposit $2,000 or more into the new business checking account, and
- Have a $2,000 minimum balance in your account on Day 60, and
- Make 5 or more qualifying transactions that have posted to the new business checking account by Day 60.
- Unique offer code can only be used once.
- Current business checking account owners and recipients of a business checking bonus in the past 12 months are not eligible
- Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after eligibility and requirements have been met.
- Offer cannot be paid without providing a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W9)
The best account to open for this bonus is the Wells Fargo Simple Business checking. It comes with a $10 monthly service fee that can be waived with a $500 monthly balance.
You need to go to a branch and open this account with a $25 minimum opening deposit. Then you have to deposit a cumulative total of $2,000 within 10 days and keep that balance in the account for 60 days. This can be a regular deposit, not a direct deposit. Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 45 days after that.
There’s no early closing fee for this account.
This is a great bonus with easy requirements. Wells Fargo has branches in most states, so hopefully you have one nearby. Don’t wait until the end of the expiration to open the account, because sometimes these offers are pulled early. You are not eligible for the bonus if you have received one in the last 12 months or if you already have a business checking account.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.