Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 06/08/15-06/14/15
Welcome to our weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of our still relevant posts from the past week.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Manufactured Spending
- WARNING: New Visa Gift Card Scam & How to Protect Yourself
- The Death of GiftCardMall – Major Changes Mean It Is No Longer Viable for MS
- How I’m Meeting the $20k Spending Requirement for My Amex Business Platinum – A Full Breakdown
- Update: REDcard Loads Working As Normal But A Cashier Refused to Load My Gift Card
- New Target REDcard (REDbird) Memo/Email – Move Along. Nothing to See Here!
- GiftCardMall Visa Activation Issues, A BackDoor Link & “Gift-less” Designs
- The GiftCardMall Site Has Reverted Back – You Can Buy $500 Visa Cards Again (For Now)
In Credit Cards
- Is the Wall Closing in at Chase for Credit Card Churners?
- BP’s New Credit Card & A Possible 5% Everywhere Sign-Up Bonus
- Possible 100k Amex Platinum Offer Through CardMatch
- Negative Cost MS on eBay – $100 BP Card for $90 & A Full Breakdown – This is still available!
- Check Your BofA Accounts for Great Cash Back Offers
- eBay Discounts, Free Donut Money, Killer Amex Offer, Groupon 20% & More – Many of these are still available.
In Travel & More
- New Gift Card Resale Comparison Site – So Much Better Than Gift Card Granny!
- Poll: One Premium Class Award Seat – Split Up the Family or Everyone Suffers in the Back?
- Possible Way Around Chase’s Churning Rules, Gift Card Reselling Tools, Great Deals & More!
Have a great Sunday night!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.