Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 2/01/16/-2/07/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was heavily credit card focused. I talked about a recent app-o-rama and several retention data points. I also covered a number of deals and shared how a manufacturer threatened me for reselling their products.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Credit Card App-O-Rama: 5 Approvals, Heartbreak from Chase, Lots of Cash, Points, A Phone & A Hail Mary!
- My Strange Citi Retention Call & Insights About Their New Retention Process
- Getting a 3rd Chase Freedom Card & Barclaycard/Chase Retention Data Points
- American Express Costco Transition: Questions Answered
- Amex HHonors Surpass 85K Offer! 25K More Than Normal & Great Status!
- Citi ThankYou Premier 50K Link Available! Get Directly to the Application
In Manufactured Spend
- Reselling? This Manufacturer Threatened Me for Selling Their Products on Amazon!
- How to Liquidate Staples Rebate Visas Into Cold Hard Cash! (Now Pin-Enabled)
- Portal Reliability Updates: Did Splender Deliver on Holiday Bonuses & Are iConsumer Purchases Tracking?
- Great Deal: Over 50% Off Costco Membership Plus Other Goodies!
- Great Deal – Save 60% Off Entertainment Books By Stacking Offers
In Loyalty & Travel
- Repricing AAdvantage Awards Post-Devaluation & Strategies for Locking in 1st Class Awards at Current Prices
- Inside Info & Update on Vegas Parking Fees: How Much, When & Which Elites Will Avoid the Charge?
- IHG Credit Card 80K, Virgin America Amex Offer & Other Deals, American’s New First Class Seat & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.