Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Best of Miles to Memories 6/20/16/-6/26/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered a number of deals including 25% off United awards to Europe and JetBlue’s amazing points match from Virgin America. I also covered the death of 5X at Card Cash and shared some lessons learned from ticket reselling.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- 5X with Chase Ink at CardCash is DEAD! Purchases No Longer Code as 5X
- Credit Card Reconsideration: Change That Denial to an Approval! (Tips & Need to Knows)
- Ticket Reselling Comes with Fantastic Gains & Crushing Losses: 6 Lessons Learned the Hard Way
- $100 Staples Gift Card for $85: 5X Points & Profit Arbitrage Opportunity! (The deal is dead, but it is a good one to learn from.)
In Travel & Deals
- JetBlue Better Than 1:1 Points Match from Virgin Elevate: Here is How to get Huge Value!
- 25% Off United Awards to Europe! Roundtrip for only 45,000 Miles (or Ultimate Rewards)
- GREAT DEAL! JetBlue Virgin America Match Follow Up & Timeframe for Points Transfers from SPG to Virgin America
- A Popular Amex Offer Returns: 40% Off + Stack with other Deals for More Savings! (Or Resell for a Profit!)
- Double Cashback at over 1,700 Stores from iConsumer
In Loyalty & More
- A 40K Point Error in my Favor? I’m Not Complaining!
- Great Discounts on Hyatt Gift Cards on eBay, BUT BE CAREFUL!
- $100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway: Entering is Simple & Easy!
- Lies You Tell Yourself While Traveling, Family Travel Hacking Social Media Guide, ThankYou Preferred 10K & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.