Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 6/27/16/-7/04/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was a bit slow with the holiday, but I covered best ever targeted offers on some Chase cards, the new 5X categories for this quarter and reviewed Hyatt’s new website.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- New 5X Categories on Freedom, Discover & Dividend: Best Uses & How to Maximize
- Targeted SPG Amex Spending Offer: Earn up to 10K Starpoints
- 55K + 50K Sapphire & 70K Southwest (Best Ever) Targeted Chase Offers
- New Discover Savings $100 Sign-Up Bonus & Why it is a Great Deal!
- 10% Off at Gas Stations (Inc. Gift Cards) with a new Targeted Amex Offer
- Better Than Free Sam’s Club Membership with a New Amex Offer! (They Will Pay You to Join!)
- JetBlue Points Match Update: How Long It Took to Receive My Confirmation
- Hyatt Debuts a New Website & It’s Pretty Good, But Not Perfect
- Another Side Effect of the AAdvantage Changes: Crediting to Alaska Devalued
Have a great holiday!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.