$15 Off $30 at Amazon for First Time App Users
Amazon is offering a $15 coupon for those who use the Amazon App for the first time. This offer has been extended until January 31, 2019 and more people have been targeted. Let’s check the offer.
CLICK HERE to compare the best cash back cards available
Amazon customers who want to try Amazon’s Mobile shopping app for the first time can get a $15 promotional code off their next qualifying $30 order by signing into the app by January 31, 2018.
Promotion Page (our affiliate link)
- Offer expires at 23:59 p.m. (PT) January 31, 2019.
- Offer only applies to customers signing into the Amazon mobile shopping app for the first time.
- You must redeem the promotion code within 30-days of your first sign-in to the Amazon mobile shopping app to receive the promotion code.
- Once promotion code is received it can be applied on app only.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) January 31, 2019.
- Offer only applies to an order including at least $30 of products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
You need to be a first time user of the Amazon app, so not everyone will qualify. Could be worth checking the promo link to see if you qualify if you’re not sure whether you’ve used the app before. Offer has been extended and expires on January 31, 2018.
Hat Tip – DoC