Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Hyatt House Bonus Points Promotion
There’s a new promo for World of Hyatt members. Registered members can earn 2,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points when staying four or more consecutive qualifying nights at any Hyatt House hotel. You must register here.(I’d register now since the registration window is tight.) If you’re planning on a Hyatt House stay, you should also register for this AA Bonus mile promotion and hopefully have already registered for the the Hyatt Q4 promo. Last, but not least, there’s an Amex offer that will help you pay for your stay for less.
World of Hyatt and Amex Offers Stack Options and Relevant Dates
- The World Of Hyatt Global Promo is valid for stays through November 30th
- Hyatt Place Promo is good for stays through December 31st
- Amex Offer is good for stays through January 1st
- AA Bonus Miles Stay is good for stays through January 31st
- Qualifying stays must have a checkout date no later than December 31, 2018.
- Members can register from now until November 30, 2018
- Members can earn up to 30,000 Bonus Points maximum during the promotion period
- Bonus Points posted to their World of Hyatt account two to three weeks after stay
If you’re planning a Hyatt House stay this is definitely a nice way to earn an extra 500 points per night. Depending on whether I was traveling with a friend and how many days I was staying I might prefer to do separate one night stays to earn more AA miles. Either way you can maximize your return on investment by using multiple Amex cards loaded with the Hyatt Place/Hyatt House Amex Offers. If you don’t have access to Amex offers the World of Hyatt card is a great option as well to boost your points balance.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.