Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered a lot of the expiring Amex Offers hence the smaller recap. There is still some good info though including a Southwest Companion Pass devaluation, a non-restricted Citi app and a bunch of new shopping portal bonuses.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
In Credit Cards & Deals
- New Citi AAdvantage 50K Bonus without the 24 Month Bonus Rules (Won’t Last Long)
- It’s Back! Earn Thousands of Bonus Miles for Shopping with New Promos from the American, Alaska & United Portals
- Amex Offers Overload: How I’m Finishing Out the Year Today by Cashing In 8 Offers!
In Loyalty & More
- Breaking: Major Negative Changes to Earning a Southwest Companion Pass
- IHG Rewards Club 2017 Category Changes: Top Tier Grows & 650 Properties Changing Up or Down
- Amazon’s Flying Warehouse, B1G1 Movies & Burgers, Sears May Live On & More!
Happy New Year!