HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
New FoundersCard Benefit: JetBlue Mosaic Status
FoundersCard Members are eligible for JetBlue TrueBlue Mosaic Status by enrolling in this promotion with their TrueBlue number and one of the following statuses. Click here for a full list of benefits of TrueBlue Mosaic status.
- Alaska Airlines®: Mileage Plan MVP® Gold or MVP Gold 75k
- Delta®: SkyMiles Medallion® Gold, Platinum, Diamond
- Southwest Airlines®: Rapid Rewards® A-List or A-List Preferred
- United®: MileagePlus® Gold, Platinum, Premier1K
- American Airlines®: AAdvantage Gold, Platinum, Platinum Pro, Executive Platinum
Recently, FC added a new feature page for people who are curious about the benefits and you do not have to add in your personal info to check it out. Click here for a full list of perks.
Benefits of TrueBlue Mosaic Status
- Waived change and cancellation fees
- 1st and 2nd bag free
- Early boarding
- Dedicated Customer Service Line
- Bonus True Blue points
- Enjoy complimentary alcoholic beverages onboard (where available)
- You must enroll by midnight EST, Friday 5/18/18 with their TrueBlue number and one of the aforementioned statuses.
- You will be upgraded on or around 6/8/18 and will enjoy Mosaic Status through 12/31/18.
This is actually a really good deal and a nice way to rack up extra points and receive upgrades. FoundersCard has something for everyone and there are plenty of other valuable membership benefits, most notably Total Rewards Diamond Status as well as AAdvantage Platinum Status.
If you decide to sign up and use our referral link, it’s greatly appreciated! The referral code is FCSHAWN593 and the special rate is $395 per year as opposed to $595. This is actually the lowest offer I have seen this year.
Hat Tip Dem Flyers
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.