Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Best of Miles to Memories September 2014
September started out as a busy month for me. I began the month on the road riding roller coasters with a friend in Missouri, Iowa, Oklahoma & Kansas. Following that I flew to Florida to enjoy a week long sailing on Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest ship.
Since returning home I have been planning a number of trips along with trying to bring you the best content possible. Here is a look back at the best of Miles to Memories from September, 2014.
In Travel/Family Travel
- Surprised by Tulsa & Why I Love Visiting New Places 9/1/2014
- Norwegian Getaway – I’m Impressed Thus Far – 9/9/2014 (Look for a full review next week!)
- Travel Hacking Public Transport – 9/22/2014
- Vegas Oddity: Pee On The Berlin Wall – 9/26/2014
- Top 10 Travel Trends of the Future – 9/26/2014
- How Two Amusement Parks Converted Old Airplanes Into Rides – 9/27/2014
- 3 Free Ways to Stay Connected on the Road – 9/29/2014
In Manufactured Spend/Deals
- American Express Gift Cards Will No Longer Earn Cash Back Through Portals – 9/2/2014
- New Amex Offer – 33% Off At Walmart or Make A Few Dollars – 9/16/2014
- Kroger 4x Fuel Rewards on Gift Cards – 9/21/2014
- Where To Go To Make Sure You Are Maximizing Every Promotion – 9/22/2014
- What Google Changed to Save You Money On Flights – 9/23/2014
- Amex Small Business Saturday Returns Better Than Ever – 9/25/2014
- American Express Gift Cards Are Back – 1.5% Cash Back Now Available – 9/30/2014
In Customer Service
- RANT: SPG Customer Service Fail – 9/3/2014
- Huge Hyatt Customer Service Disappointment – 9/16/2014
- The Anti Rant: SPG & Hyatt Customer Service Issues Solved – 9/25/2014
In Personal Finance
- Why You Should ALMOST NEVER Pay With Cash – 9/4/2014
- Don’t Fall Into This Trap of the Miles & Points Game – 9/28/2014
In Loyalty Programs
- Splitting Up Flight Segments With Avios – 9/5/2014
- Hyatt Diamond Challenge Completed – Here Is How – 9/6/2014
- American Airlines & Radisson Team Up For A New Promotion – 9/17/2014
- The Future of Travel Is Virtual?!?! Marriott Thinks So – 9/18/2014
- New IHG Point Breaks Preview List – Is It A Dud? – 9/26/2014
- Reminder: Register for SPG’s New “More For You” Promotion – 9/30/2014
- Lounge Review – Earth Lounge Cochin, India (A Hidden Gem!) – 9/24/2014
- Hotel Review – Grand Hyatt DFW Airport – 9/26/2014
- Hotel Review – Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport – 9/29/2014
I hope you enjoyed the information presented here in September. This month I have a lot of unique content coming up including today’s post on Walmart’s new Savings Catcher program, many new hotel & airline reviews, a multi-part review of Norwegian’s newest ship, the Getaway and more!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.