Best of Miles to Memories 6/13/16/-6/19/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was credit card focused as I covered the Amex Hamilton screwup and detailed my loss with Chase. I also covered some deals including Officemax’s negative cost deal and the addition of warehouse stores to the Chase Freedom’s 5X categories. Enjoy and Happy Father’s Day!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- 5 Apps, 4 Banks & 1 Painful Denial: My Latest Credit Card Application Results
- Fighting Chase 5/24: Will I Win?
- Fighting Chase 5/24: I Lost! (And Lessons Learned)
- Higher Credit Card Default Rates? One Bank Reported Some Very Troubling News!
- Earn Profit & 5X: Office Depot/Officemax Instant Rebate Amex Gift Card Deal
- Banned by SaveYa, How Much Spend is Too Much on a New Card & Getting Multiple Amex Platinum Bonuses
- Chase Freedom Adds Another 5X Category for Quarters 3 & 4 & It’s A Good One!
In Deals & More
- Amex Premier Rewards Gold 65K Offer with a 2nd Year Requirement: Will We See More Unique Offers Like This?
- Amex’s Hamilton Presale Screwup & Hours Long Hold Times for the Platinum Concierge. Is that Acceptable?
- An Amazing Vegas Implosion Video & Major League Sports are Coming to Town!
Have a great evening and happy Father’s Day!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.