It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Best of Miles to Memories 5/23/16/-5/29/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I dug into the data points and history of the 5/24 rule and covered increased bonus offers on a number of credit cards.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Is the Chase 5/24 Rule in Effect on Most Cards? Looking at the Data Points
- Why I Am Not Paying Most of my Bills Until Next Week! (Hint: 5X!)
- Is the Chase “5/24 Rule” Real? Let’s Look at the Evidence
- How to Get Special Increased Offers (Up to Double) on 7 Different American Express Cards
- Increased Alaska Airlines 30K Bonus Arrives: Is It the Best Offer to Apply For?
- Citi ThankYou Premier 40K Working Link Available Again
- Hardcore Retail Arbitrage: Smaller Spend But Bigger Profits + Tips & Tricks
- A Different Kind of Targeted Credit Card Spending Offer & I Like It
- $500 Chase Business Checking Bonus Open to Everyone & Really Simple to Complete!
- Best Ever United MileagePlus Explorer 70K Bonus : Are You Targeted?
- Discover Double Cashback Ending: Find out Your End Date & Do Purchases Count When Made or When They Post?
- Make up to $45 Profit + 3K Ultimate Rewards with this eBay Staples Gift Card Deal (Some card are still available, but 8% eBay Bucks is not.)
In Loyalty & More
- First They Gave Me Free Economy Plus & Now United Stepped It Up! Is It Enough for me to Switch?
- LEAKED! Details of the new Mlife Rewards Mastercard: Will It Be Worth Considering?
- Mlife’s New Name & Website: Plus More Ways to Earn Rewards Soon!
- Targeted Sapphire Preferred 50K + 25K, Networking to Build an “A” Team, 4.59% Interest on $20K & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.