Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered a number of deals, talked about two Chase hotel card offers that are going away and reviewed the flagship Park Hyatt New York.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Amazing Deal: Get Free Travel from JetBlue Vacations ($150 off $150) Act Fast!
- Heading To Vegas? Buy This Little Book & Save Big Money – Updated for 2017!
- Chase $500 Bank Bonus Returns & How to Get Your Offer Code!
- An Extra 5% Off Select Brands & Up to 5X Rewards with Sales from Raise & CardCash
- Great Qatar Airways Sale: Los Angeles to Singapore from $1,718 roundtrip in Business Class & Up to 15% Off Other Flights!
- New Dates Added: Score Hamilton Chicago Tickets at Face Value from Amex!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- Chase Southwest Business Premier 60K Bonus Surfaces: Does It Make Sense to Apply?
- Another Bonus: Earn Bonus AAdvantage Miles for Online Shopping This Week!
- Chase Luxury Hotel Card Shakeup: 2 Cards to Consider Before They Change or Go Away Forever
- Old Chase Ink Cash Changing: More Options for Redemptions Coming on January 29
- More Travel for Less Money & An Amazing Hotel Deal That Turned Out Much Better Than Expected!
- They Want Me to Pay How Much for Elite Status?!? (And My Airline Elite Plans for 2017)
- Alaska Furthers Virgin Integration & Confirms Almost Everyone WILL Get 10K Free Miles!
- Did Alaska Airlines Give You 10K Miles for Free? Many Readers Have Received This Nice Gift!
In Travel & More
- Review: Park Hyatt New York, A 5 Star Hotel with 3 Star Service
- Kayak Travel Hacker Guide 2017 Released: Lots of Interesting Data!
- 5 Back Visa Change, Delta Flash Sale 37% Off to Mexico & eBay 10% off Select Categories
- Ever Bought Milk? Then You Might Get a Payout in this Class Action Suit!
- Credit Card Bill Payment Promo, Preventing Bank & Credit Card Bans, Targeted Amex Biz Plat Offer & More!
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.