Targeted $15 Off Amazon Offer For Citi Cardholders
Shawn received a targeted $15 off Amazon offer for Citi cardholders on his Citi Premier card. Citi is targeted some card holders for this offer for the holidays shopping season. Let’s take a look at the details of the offer.
You’ll earn a one-time $15 statement credit when you spend $75 or more at Amazon between 11/11/2019 and 12/31/2019. Remember that Amazon sometimes charges your card when your items ship, and all charges must be posted to your statement by 12/31/2019 to qualify.
There doesn’t appear to be a link to click or anything to activate. Be sure to keep the email as proof should you have issues getting the credit down the line. The offer was for his Citi Premier card.
List of Currently Ongoing Amazon Deals
If you weren’t targeted for the Citi offer be sure to check these deals out currently going on.
- $40 Off Amazon Prime for Veterans
- (Working a Second Time) $15 off $60 on Amazon With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- Amex Prime Card Bonus Items, Discounts up to 25% for Cardholders
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- Save $5 When You Scan Amazon Box Tape
- $10 off $30 Amazon Order When Using Discover Cash Back
- $10 Off For Using Amazon Garage
- $3 off $10+ With Amazon Assistant (New Users Only)
- 20% Off A Wedding Registry On Amazon
- 15% Off A Baby Registry Plus A Gift Box
This is easy money if you were targeted for the offer. If you don’t have the offer be sure to use your Discover card on Amazon since it is a part of their 5% back calendar this month. Let me know if you received the same offer on any other Citi cards.