Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
$10 Off Your Amazon Order When You Use Discover Cashback
There’s a new offer that can get you a free $10 to spend on products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. You just need to have a Discover card and use your cashback for your purchase. Let’s look at the details.
UPDATE: Offer has been extended to 12/31/19 and more people have been targeted.
Get $10 Off at Amazon when you use Discover Cashback Bonus for your purchase of $30 or more.
Here’s how it works:
- Activate this promotion
- Apply points to your next order using your Discover Cashback Bonus eligible credit card.
- Add $30 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Get $10 discount
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 12/31/2019. The promotion code will expire concurrently. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with an eligible Discover Card, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is activated. When you click on the ‘Click to activate’ button your Discover Cashback Bonus will be temporarily set as default payment method at checkout for a duration of six hours, unless you manually update your payment option. The promotion remains valid even after the temporary default setting lapses, until the end of the promotion period.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 per eligible Discover Cashback Bonus enrolled Card.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Cashback Bonus eligible card.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content.
Other Amazon Promotions
Here is a list of other current Amazon promotions that can save you some money:
- $10 Amazon Coupon for 1st Time App Users
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- Get $5 when you scan your Amazon box tape
- Save 25% On Amazon With One Ultimate Rewards Point
- $3 off $10+ With Amazon Assistant (New Users Only)
- 20% Off A Wedding Registry On Amazon
- 15% Off A Baby Registry Plus A Gift Box
- A complete list of Amazon free trials
This is a targeted offer, but you can easily check to see if you’re eligible. Worth it if you have a Discover card. You just need to use $30 in cashback for your Amazon purchase and you will receive a $10 discount.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.