Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Free $10 at Amazon with Discover Card
There’s a new offer that can get you a free $10 to spend on products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. All you need to do is switch your set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method. Let’s look at the details.
For a limited time, when you set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 savings on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before September 30, 2018.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your Discover card.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 30, 2018.
- Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account.
- The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com
These offers rarely work for me but this one seems to be working for most people. A very easy $10 and possibly more if you have more than one Amazon account in your household.
Let us know if it’s working for you.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.