Free $10 at Amazon with Discover Card
There’s a new offer that can get you a free $10 to spend on products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. All you need to do is switch your set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method. Let’s look at the details.
For a limited time, when you set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 savings on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before September 30, 2018.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your Discover card.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 30, 2018.
- Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account.
- The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com
List of Currently Ongoing Amazon Deals
I wanted to start off with a list of deals currently being offered by Amazon that can save you some money:
- (Working a Second Time) $15 off $60 on Amazon With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- Amex Prime Card Bonus Items, Discounts up to 25% for Cardholders
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- Save $5 When You Scan Amazon Box Tape
- $10 off $30 Amazon Order When Using Discover Cash Back
- $10 Off For Using Amazon Garage
- $3 off $10+ With Amazon Assistant (New Users Only)
- 20% Off A Wedding Registry On Amazon
- 15% Off A Baby Registry Plus A Gift Box
These offers rarely work for me but this one seems to be working for most people. A very easy $10 and possibly more if you have more than one Amazon account in your household.
Let us know if it’s working for you.