Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week was interesting because saw an easy 20k Membership Rewards Points for adding an authorized user and learned of some potential “anti-churning” rules from Barclaycard. We also saw the release of the new Bank of America Premium Card and learned of some offers to fast track Marriott Status.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Authorized User Offer for Amex Platinum Card is Back, Earn up to 20K MR Points [Targeted]
- Review Of All Three Chase Southwest Credit Cards & How To Use Them To Acquire A Companion Pass
- $500 Money Maker – Bank Of America Premium Card Is Now Live – Card Details & Thoughts
- Does Barclaycard Have New Anti-Churning Rules? What We Know So Far.
- Use Your Credit Card to Pay Friends With NO FEES Using Apple Pay, Too Good to Be True?
- Monday Morning QB – How I Use Travel Hacking Skills With My Flexible Spending Account
- PayPal Overcharged Me – Are They Doing it to Others Too?
- How I Did Selling Those “Dirt Cheap” Kindle Fire Tablets
- Your Questions Answered: Best Way to Book First Class From ATL to LAX Using Miles and Points
- Fast Track Offer: Keep Marriott Gold Elite Status Through February 2019
- How to Use the United MileagePlus X App and Earn Bonus Miles for Every Day Spend
- Earn up to $200 with your First Discover Online Savings Account
- Earn 7X Plenti Points at Best Buy, Staples, Groupon and More
- Seated App, Get up to a $20 Gift Card Every Time You Dine
- Wells Fargo, Get a $300 Bonus When You Open a Business Checking Account In Branch