Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week we covered a lot of exciting news. It’s once again possible to get a 100k Platinum card offer. Hyatt came out with a new promo that could get you up to 25,000 Hyatt bonus points- that’s enough to stay at any Hyatt on points. We reviewed more hotels and finished our Baha Mar review. We also covered another Total Rewards devluation that negatively affects FoundersCard.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Southwest Airlines PSA for International Flights
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar Hotel Review Part 2: Casino, Restaurants and Service Issues
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Food at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
- Las Vegas Strip’s First Marriott Resort: “The Drew” Slated to Open in 2020. I Have Questions
- Hyatt Regency Bloomington – Minneapolis Review: Modern & Comfortable But What’s With the Bathtub?
- Do Award Stays Count Towards Hyatt’s Brand Explorer Perk?
- Earn up to 25K Hyatt Points with New Promo: Award Stays Too!!!
- Another Day, Another Total Rewards Devaluation – FoundersCard Affected Again
- Earn 10,000 Bonus IHG Points at Kimpton Hotels, Offer is Now Public
In Deals & Spending
- Get a $15 Bonus with Purchase of $150 Best Buy e-Gift Card!
- Raise Gift Card Sale: Extra 5% Off Sitewide for President’s Day Weekend
- How to Save 24% on Paid Hotel Stays! Stacking the Hotels.com Promo.
- 4X Fuel Points on Mastercard & Visa Cards at Kroger This Weekend
- The Hidden Gem of CASHBACK Portals: Details of My Latest Discovery!
- Alaska Airlines Uses Our Tag Line While Offering You 5,000 Mile Award Flights!
- MMMT: My Star Wars Reselling Flop…Mistakes Made & Lessons Learned
In Credit Cards
- Amex Platinum 100K Offer is Back, Check CardMatch [YMMV]
- The New Hilton Aspire Card Now Offers 25K Referral Bonuses – Share Yours Here!
- New Amex Everyday Offer, No-Fee 0% Balance Transfers for 15 Months Plus 10K Points
- (Targeted?) $150 Back When Booking Carnival Cruise, Offered on Multiple Barclay Cards
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card Review – The Ultimate Starter Card?
- Bank of America $20 Offer, Just Download App and Pay Your Bill [Targeted]
- My Sweeeeet Retention Offers from Citi: Credits & Almost 50K Bonus Points Across 4 Cards!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.