Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week I discussed why I paid a ridiculously low amount to fly on a full service airline, we discussed the changes to the Ameriprise Amex Platinum, I covered Citi’s new website design, Mark talked about what he missed most, Sinemia added a cool new feature and much more!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- (Last Day!) Holy Cannoli!!! Companion Pass After Only $4K In Spend!?!
- Why Amex Changing The Ameriprise Platinum Offer Is A Huge Blow To Me
- New Design: Citi Improves Website with New Aesthetic/Features!
- (Targeted) 50,000 Point Spending Bonus For KeyBank Rewards Credit Card
- Are Mercedes Benz Clawbacks Being Reinstated By American Express?
- Amex to Hilton Transfer Bonus, Get 20%-50% More Hilton Points
In Money Saving Tools & Tips
- Sinemia Adds Rollover Feature, Special Pricing & Up to $20 Bonus!
- (Offer Extended!) Earn up to $200 with your First Discover Online Savings Account
- 1,200 Airline Miles up for Grabs with New Shopping Portal Bonuses
- You Could Get a Rebate Check If You Bought Canada Dry Ginger Ale in Last 6 Years
- Sonic Data Breach, You Could Get a Rebate if You Made a Purchase in 2017
- (Updated) Sinemia Movie Plan Review: How Does it Compare to MoviePass?
In Loyalty & Redemptions
- I Just Paid $45 for a 3 Hour Flight on a Full Service Airline!
- I Played American Airlines Seat Roulette And It Came Up Double Zero
- The 4 Things I Miss Most In This Hobby – Share Yours
- American Airlines Reduced Mileage Awards Calendar Sweet Spots (Apr-May)
- (Points Are Posting) Easy 6,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards Points, Check if You Are Eligible
- Weekly Delta Flash Sale: Round Trip Domestic Flights From 12,000 Skymiles
- New Best Western Promo: Earn a Free Night After Just 2 Stays
- New Promo: Earn 10K Bonus Miles with Delta Partners (Targeted)
- Wells Fargo is Offering a $1,000 Bonus for New Business Checking Accounts
- Costco’s Profitable iTunes Gift Card Deal Returns for 2019!
- Special Offer: Get an Extra 10% Cashback on Already Discounted Gift Cards at Raise!
- Deal Roundup: Gift Card Discounts, 4x Fuel Points, Discounted iPads, Free Movie Tickets and More
- New Chase Offer: 15% Back at AmazonFresh
- Alaska Airlines Fare Sale, One-Way Flights From $39
- Three New Amex Offers, Save 20% at Kimpton, Hilton & St. Regis
- Meijer, 20% Off iTunes and 10% Off Other Brands
In Travel & More
- My Wife Had An Uber Scare On Her Recent Trip To San Juan
- The Grand Hyatt NYC Will Be Torn Down, Donald Trump’s First Major Building
- Florida Keys Gets Their First All-Inclusive Resort
- Southwest Extends Schedule Till October 1, 2019, Adds New Seasonal Routes
- U.S. State Department Says ‘Do Not Travel to Venezuela’
- Expedia, Save 33% on Activities Through the Summer
- Removing Negative eBay Feedback, Max Out New Dell Benefit, Time vs Cost & More!
- Apple Hit with Lawsuit Over FaceTime Eavesdropping
- Chase Shut Down, SLH Is Better Than Hyatt, Great Travel Planning Tip & More!
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.