Nintendo Switch Deal! Buy On Amazon Get $30 In Credit
There is a deal for Nintendo Switch consoles on Amazon today. If you purchase it at regular price ($299) you will get $30 in Amazon credit. We discussed on this week’s podcast that the Nintendo Switch has been a tough nut to crack this year. This is about as good of a deal as we have seen. If you stack it with some other Amazon offers you can get it even cheaper.
Details on the Offer
Here are the details of the offer:
- Purchase Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con – $299 plus tax
- Enter code D3E2CDJ6GB6S during checkout
- Get $30 in Amazon credit
- You will receive an email from Amazon up to 35 days after the qualifying purchase is delivered or made available that indicates that $30 in Amazon Promotional Credit has been added to your customer account. The email will also provide instructions on how to redeem the Promotional Credit.
Save Even More Stacking Deals
Here are some deals you can stack with this offer to save even more. Also remember to use discounted Amazon gift cards from Amex or Chase Offers etc. to trim it even more.
- $15 off $60 on Amazon With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- Save $5 When You Scan Amazon Box Tape
- $10 off $30 Amazon Order When Using Discover Cash Back
- $10 Off For Using Amazon Garage
- Save 25% On Amazon With One Ultimate Rewards Point
- $3 off $10+ With Amazon Assistant (New Users Only)
- 20% Off A Wedding Registry On Amazon
- 15% Off A Baby Registry Plus A Gift Box
Another option is to purchase Target gift cards for 10% off today and then use those to purchase the Switch. I think the Amazon deal is best though if you can stack it with discounted gift cards and one of the other promos listed above.
Hat Tip: SD