Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we once again covered a number of limited time deals including several that ended quickly! Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter or receive them instantly by leaving a comment on any post and checking “Notify me of new posts by email.”
This week U.S. Bank also released their brand new premium card, the Altitude Reserve. I covered my application experience and showed you what the card and its fancy box look like. We also covered some fantastic bank bonuses, looked at many targeted Amex Offers and studied reports that Chase is retroactively denying new applicants and even shutting down their accounts. Yikes!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Target Debit REDcard Offer: 5% Off Everyday + Extra 10% Off Bonus Coupon!
- Free Grocery Store Spend! Plus 2X Fuel Points and 5X with Freedom
- Free Money & 5X at Staples: New $20 Rebate on Visa Gift Cards Next Week!
- Discover, Activate Q3 Categories and Check If You Are Targeted to Earn 5% at Amazon
In Credit Cards
- Approved! My U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Application Experience Including Their Strange Process
- Altitude Reserve Unboxing & Weight: U.S. Bank Impresses with a Premium Feel
- Earn 20K Per Referral With Your Chase Ink Card
- Targeted Highest Ever Offer For Chase Ink Preferred, 100K Points Bonus
- Alaska Air & BofA Deliver By Combining Their New Companion Fare Deal & A Secret Statement Credit Offer!
- Is Chase Retroactively Denying Approved Apps for Too Many New Cards?
- PSA: Bank of America Shorting Customers 25K Points on Some Merrill+ Visa Bonuses
- LIVE! Application Now Available for New Premium U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve: Should You Apply?
In Bank Bonuses
- Chase $500 Bank Bonus Returns, Now With a Public Link
- M&T Bank Checking Account Bonuses Available Nationwide
- M&T Bank is Offering a New $150 Checking Account Bonus
In Gift Cards
- Discounted Lowe’s Gift Cards, 10% Off Plus 5X
- Awesome Deal: Buy $50 Get $50 Bonus at Carrabba’s + Save 40% More with Amex Offer!
- Discounted Gift Cards with Samsung Pay; 10% Off eBay, 20% Off Regal, Overstock & More
- Great New Amex Offers; Save At Staples, Office Depot, HP and Whole Foods (Targeted)
- Earn Up to 10K AA Miles When You Interact with 4 Partners
- Earn Double Fuel Points Every Weekend at Kroger till August
- Hotels.com, Get $50 Off $300 With PayPal Promo
- IHG Award Sale: 50% Off Select Properties in Mexico, Latin America & The Caribbean!
- More Amex Offers; Free Money at QuikTrip and Save at Sunglass Hut
In Loyalty & Travel
- Hotel Review St. Regis Dubai Hotel: Amazing Luxury in the Desert!
- Flying Blue Promo Awards, 47K Miles For Business Class to Europe
- Transfer Membership Rewards to JetBlue with 25% Bonus This Month
- JetBlue and IcelandAir Announce Frequent-Flier Partnership
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.