Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week was exciting due to some lucrative new credit card offers. Southwest broke the internet with a new annoucement (okay it didn’t break, but it was big). It was a really exciting week for SPG fans as Amex brought back the highest ever offer on their personal card and released a widely circulated offer for spend at SPG. We also covered a new transfer bonus from Amex to Virgin Atlantic and how to navigate Ebay selling issues.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- A New American Express Upgrade Offer – 5,000 Easy Points (Targeted?)
- Amazing Business Visa Credit Card, up to $1K Bonus with $7.5K Spend in TX, CA & NV
- United MileagePlus Club Card, 50K Bonus Miles with $3K Spend
- Increased 50,000 Point Bonus on the Stash Hotel Rewards Visa Card, Is it Worthy of the Minimum Spend?
- American Express Platinum Retention Offer – Did I Keep or Cancel It?
- Highest Ever Bonus Returns: Get 35K on the Personal SPG Amex Card [YMMV]
- Testing the Amazing Amazon Prime Amex Offer: The Trick That Works & The “Hack” That Doesn’t
- Monday Morning Miles Talk – How I Did With Those Kohl’s Appliances
- Scammers Be Scamming – My Experience With A PayPal Chargeback
- Canceling My NY Times Subscription After Receiving My Free(ish) Google Home
- Southwest Companion Pass for $69 and a Pack of Gum [Targeted]
- Hilton Promo for Amex Platinum: Earn 10,000 Points With 2 Night Stay
- 30% Transfer Bonus from Amex to Virgin Atlantic. Is this a good way to use your valuable Membership Rewards Points?
- How I Got Original Routing Credit with Alaska for Cancelled American Airlines Flights & Why American Disappointed Again
- Is Hyatt Trying to be the New Airbnb? Oasis Program Announced
- New Amex Offer: Save 50% or More off Amazon Prime Membership
- Walmart Grocery Pick Up Review – $10 Off Your First Order
- Get 20% Discount on Amazon When You Shop with MR Points
- SPG Amex Offer, Get $60 Statement Credit When You Spend $300
- New Boxed Amex Offers; Spend $150 Get 5K MR or Spend $300 Get 10K MR
- Las Vegas Built a New Permanent Healing Garden in Just A Few Days & It’s Truly Special!
- A Tribute to the 737-300…With LUV
- Info, Highlights and How Much Fun We Had In Our First Live Q&A… Your Questions Answered. In Case You Missed It!
- The Best, Funniest & Craziest Comments from Southwest’s Facebook Live Hawaii Announcement!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.