Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
$50 Off $250 on Amazon with 1 MR Point (Targeted)
With Prime Day coming around tomorrow be sure to see if you were targeted for this deal and have it locked and loaded for the sale. If your account still isn’t targeted then try this trick. You can also try the other Amazon money saving deals listed below. Remember that Prime Day is for Prime Members only but you can get a Prime Membership trial free for 30 days!
If you haven’t done the Whole Foods offer yet for Prime Day you still have time.
It’s back! The awesome Membership Rewards Amazon deal has returned and it is like putting money in the bank. You can get 20% off on Amazon, up to $50, for using 1 American Express Membership Rewards point.
Here’s how it works:
- Link your Membership Rewards account if you haven’t already done so
- Go to promo page
- Click on the button below to activate this promotion credit. Note that you will NOT receive the credit unless you click on this button.
- Add $250 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart (includes third party gift cards)
- Under “Choose a payment method,” select your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points (you can use just 1 MR point), then click “Use this payment method.”
- Up to $50 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a limited offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 07/16/2019, or (b) the time at which offers worth $5,000,000 have been redeemed.
- The promotion code will expire concurrently. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Membership Rewards eligible card.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Membership Rewards points.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Membership Rewards points card issued in United States.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Other Amazon Promotions
Here is a list of other current Amazon promotions that can save you some money:
- $15 off $60 with 1 Chase UR Point
- $10 Amazon Coupon for 1st Time App Users
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- Get $5 when you scan your Amazon box tape
- Save 25% On Amazon With One Ultimate Rewards Point
- $3 off $10+ With Amazon Assistant (New Users Only)
- 20% Off A Wedding Registry On Amazon
- 15% Off A Baby Registry Plus A Gift Box
- A complete list of Amazon free trials
- $10 off your purchase when using Discover cash back
Why are you reading my conclusion – go buy something!!!
Hat Tip: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.