Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else! (Read about a popular one below!)
Chase dominated the headlines this week. First, there was news that they may be looking to make some negative changes to the Ultimate Rewards program that could devalue your points and they made some negative changes to the United Card. We gave you a guide on how to protect your points for the time being. But it wasn’t all bad, we covered a rumor that they’d be offering a 100k sign up bonus on the Ink Preferred for small business week and it’s been confirmed! We also found out the Amazon Prime price is going up again, we’d love to hear your thoughts about whether this change will affect your decision to renew.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Will Chase Ink Preferred Offer a Limited Time 100k Ultimate Rewards Bonus Next Week? Rumor Details
- (RUMOR CONFIRMED!) Will Chase Ink Preferred Offer a Limited Time 100k Ultimate Rewards Bonus Next Week?
- How to Combine Your Ultimate Rewards Points For Maximum Value: Step by Step Guide
- Citi Adding Benefits to AAdvantage Platinum Card But It’s Not All Good News!
- What Would Chase Eliminating Ultimate Rewards Transfers Mean? I Take A Look at Each Card
- Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card Changes Coming June 1st
- $75 Credit Plus 3% Everywhere For A Year with Discover it Miles
- MMMT: Are you Prepared in Case Tragedy Strikes?
- My Experience with Chase’s Hyatt Offers – What Works?
- New Amex Offer for a Free $600 to Spend on AT&T Internet for Business
- Save $10 off $15 in Food with Grubhub & Venmo: Existing Customers Too!
- Sign Up or Refer Friends to Earn Bonuses with DOSH App
- Make $24 with Hulu Offer From Swagbucks
- Amazon Prime is Getting More Expensive… How to Lock in the $99 Price!
- New Amex Offers, Save 10% on Car Rentals [Targeted]
- Amazon Sample Boxes – Free Samples & My Experience
- Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation Reaches $1 Billion, Check If you’re Eligible
- Leave Vegas a Guaranteed Winner all Summer Long with Hyatt’s Latest Promo!
- Targeted Hilton Promotion, Get 15,000 Bonus Points with Two-Night Stay
- Targeted Offer on Amex SPG Cards, Save 30% at SPG and Marriott Hotels
- Take Your Companion to Paradise – Southwest Adding 4 Hawaii Airports
- Frontier Fare Sale Starting at $20 One-Way, Book by 4/30
- Sinemia Movie Plan Review: How Does it Compare to MoviePass?
- MoviePass Makes Another Negative Change to the Program
- HELP! What Should I Fly? United Polaris vs. EVA Air Business Class: New vs. Best?
- Why I Didn’t Choose to Fly EVA or United Polaris & Chose A Much More Expensive Option Instead!
- Racking up Points Just Got a Little More Expensive
- 5X Ultimate Rewards While Making a Profit! Where do I Sign Up?
- Simon Mall Gift Card Deal, 20% Discount on Select Brands
- Experimenting With Fuel Everywhere Visa Gift Cards
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.