Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week there are a lot of credit card offers and increased bonuses to consider. We detailed the Chase application rules in a guide since they seem to keep getting more restrictive. There are some interesting developments in airline news and travel loyalty including increased baggage fees and decreased restrictions on carrying marijuana, Mary Jane etc. when travelling. (Or whatever the kids call it now :). Also check out PDX Deals Guy’s review of the Ritz Carlton Singapore and be prepared to be very jealous at how much his stay cost!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- More People Seeing Upgrade Offers For Aspire Card, 150K Hilton Points!
- Guide: Chase Application Rules and Sign-Up Bonus Restrictions
- Best Ever Welcome Offer on Barclaycard Arrival Plus Card Just Got Better!
- Make One Purchase and Earn 50K Miles with Barclays Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard
- Rumors Surround the Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card, Should you Sign Up Now?
- Amex Has Targeted Offers for Delta Cards with NO Lifetime Restriction
- Earn 10X Chase Ultimate Rewards at Shop Rite with Freedom Card
- Confirmed: Ascend Card Should Work for Perks After Upgrade To Aspire
- How Long Does The Ascend Free Night Take To Post?
- Earn 3X on Plastiq Payments with Some Barclays Business Cards [Targeted]
- Free Money! Earn 4X on Plastiq Payments with Barclaycard Arrival Plus [Targeted]
- New Citi Spending Bonuses… Are You Targeted?
- 30% Transfer Bonus from Amex to Hilton Honors
- (It’s Back!) AmaZing Business Visa Credit Card, up to $1K Bonus with $7.5K Spend in TX, CA, CO, UT
- Wells Fargo, Get a $500 Bonus When You Open a Business Checking Account In Branch
- P.F. Chang’s Joins Priority Pass Plus Other Additions & Subtractions to the Program
- The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Review – Amazing Luxury and View (For a once-in-a-lifetime price of $22!)
- Diving Into The IHG PointBreaks List – What Are The Best Options Left?
- Delta and American Increase Checked Bag Fees
- Congress Sides With Airlines, Alaska Devaluations Galore, Windowless Airplanes in the Future? & More!
- Mary Jane Can Be Your Plus One Out Of LAX – Weed Flies Free!
- Proposed Federal Aviation Bill Could Mean Big Changes for Passengers (And Why I’m Not Getting My Hopes Up)
- A Trick That Let’s You Shop At Costco Without A Membership
- Chase Makes it Harder to Get Their Generous Bank Bonuses
- Deal Roundup: Discounted Kohl’s Gift Cards, Visa Gift Cards Discount, Fuel Points Deal and More
- Buy 1800 United Miles For Under .7 Cents a Piece & Get A Free Newspaper
- New TopCashback Members Get a $25 Bonus with MtM Exclusive Offer
- More Cheap Miles Opportunities with Wall Street Journal Subscription
- Ticketmaster Ripping You Off, Awesome Bora Bora Review, Sleep in a Coffin for Prizes? & More!
- Life After Moviepass: Why I Have Resisted Signing Up For Another Movie Plan Program
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.