HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Best of Miles to Memories
The last time I did a site recap was back on January 10th. (There are some good educational posts in that recap and I highly recommend going back.) Since it has been almost a month, I am once again here to bring you the best of Miles to Memories.
I have eliminated all of the non-relevant posts, however there is still a lot to go through. To help make it easier, I listed what I think are the 12 Must Read posts on top with the rest of the posts categorized below. Going forward I am going to move to a bi-weekly “Best Of Recap”, which I think strikes a better balance.
12 Must Read Posts From January 11-February 7
- Manufactured Spend Return On Investment – Do You Account for your Time? – Calculating your return on investment related to time spent manufacturing spend.
- Manufactured Spending for the Time Strapped & How I Can Meet the Minimum Spending on My Recent Application Round – You don’t need a lot of time to get credit cards and manufacture spend.
- Hacking Everyday Purchases – Utilizing Strategies to Save More Money! – You can save money even on non-discounted items that you have to purchase!
- Churning Citi Checking Account Bonuses – The Offers, Strategy & Real World Experiences – A good overview of how to get lucrative checking account bonuses from Citi.
- 13 Credit Card Applications – 7 Banks – Our Recent App-O-Rama Strategy & Results – A look at my recent application strategy, the results and more!
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Review – It is Worth Getting But is it Worth Keeping?
- Hairs On The Bed(s), Poor Staff, a Dirty Towel & More – My Unbelievable Bellagio Las Vegas Experience! – I am still shocked by this experience.
- Turning a Good Deal Into a Profit & Points Machine – How I turned a recent Staples promotion into a profitable venture with minimal effort.
- Avios Devaluation Analysis Roundup & Why I Disagree With Some Bloggers – A roundup of what a number of bloggers wrote regarding the British Airways Avios devaluation.
- The American Express Blacklist Explained & Strategies For Removal – American Express keeps a secret list of people who are banned from the bank. Find out a possible way to get off of this list and reestablish a relationship with the bank.
- Getting Chase Rewards Cards with a Bankruptcy on your Credit Report – Having a bankruptcy doesn’t necessarily mean you cannot get a card with Chase, despite what the application says.
- How I Just Used Ninja Tricks to Stack My Savings! – Using a variety of strategies to save money on everyday purchases.
Other Great Posts
Manufactured Spend & Credit Cards
- My Citi ThankYou Preferred Retention Offer – It’s Good (Really Good)! – 3x everywhere! Enough said.
- What Is Happening with Staples Visa Gift Card Activation Codes & Why I’m Not Buying the Cards For Awhile! – How to activate without codes and why the codes aren’t getting sent out.
- How to Expedite the Posting of American Express Membership Rewards Points
- Discover it® Credit Card Review – Top to Bottom – Our full review of this seemingly underrated credit card.
- Is the 75k Offer for the Amex Business Rewards Gold Still Available? – A detailed test to see if this lucrative offer is still publicly available.
- How to Choose Your 3x Bonus Category on the Amex Business Rewards Gold & the Current Best Offer – Taking advantage of a new feature on this popular credit card.
- Transunion Adds A Killer Feature to their App, But It Will Cost You! – Transunion has added the ability to freeze your credit instantly, but there is a catch!
- Discover Extends a Thrilling Partnership! – Discover & Six Flags extend their deal. Find out the perks for Discover cardholders at Six Flags parks.
- Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Temporarily Adds Free Checked Bag Benefit – A nice perk for current cardholders.
- How to See Your US Airways Credit Card Bonus & How Long It Takes to Post – Nice info for those who have recently applied for the card.
- Is This the Future of Payments, Biometrics & Security? – Another all-in-one credit card replacement. This is unique from the others.
- Delta Has Removed Their Award Charts & Why That Move Could Be Terrible For Our Hobby! – Why I think Delta’s move could bring forth unwanted and unneeded regulation.
- Should You Link Your AAdvantage & Dividend Miles Accounts Right Now?
- Booking Now – A New Last Minute Booking Tool – How Does It Stack Up – A look at a tool which hasn’t received much coverage.
- AAdvantage Phone Fees Now Waived on Many Lucrative Awards! – A very positive move that was brought on by the merger of AAdvantage and Dividend Miles.
- Delta Enhances Their West Coast Shuttle Even More! – Craft beer, bigger planes & more.
- New IHG Brand Announces Its First Two Properties & Andaz Expands to Southeast Asia – IHG & Hyatt hotel announcements.
- Why Today’s British Airways Avios Devaluation Came at Exactly the Perfect Time! – My initial take on the British Airways devaluation.
- New Food, Meals on Shorter Flights & More – United Announces Premium Cabin Changes on North America Flights
- IHG Completes Acquisition of Kimpton – What Does It Mean?
In Loyalty Promotions
- Best Western – Stay Twice & Choose a Reward! – Best Western has a somewhat decent promotion for upcoming stays.
- American Airlines – Earn Double AAdvantage Miles on Flights To & Within Asia
- Very Generous Free Gift for Alaska Mileage Plan Members – What Should I Choose? (Targeted)
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.