HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Best of Miles to Memories
The last time I did a site recap was back on January 10th. (There are some good educational posts in that recap and I highly recommend going back.) Since it has been almost a month, I am once again here to bring you the best of Miles to Memories.
I have eliminated all of the non-relevant posts, however there is still a lot to go through. To help make it easier, I listed what I think are the 12 Must Read posts on top with the rest of the posts categorized below. Going forward I am going to move to a bi-weekly “Best Of Recap”, which I think strikes a better balance.
12 Must Read Posts From January 11-February 7
- Manufactured Spend Return On Investment – Do You Account for your Time? – Calculating your return on investment related to time spent manufacturing spend.
- Manufactured Spending for the Time Strapped & How I Can Meet the Minimum Spending on My Recent Application Round – You don’t need a lot of time to get credit cards and manufacture spend.
- Hacking Everyday Purchases – Utilizing Strategies to Save More Money! – You can save money even on non-discounted items that you have to purchase!
- Churning Citi Checking Account Bonuses – The Offers, Strategy & Real World Experiences – A good overview of how to get lucrative checking account bonuses from Citi.
- 13 Credit Card Applications – 7 Banks – Our Recent App-O-Rama Strategy & Results – A look at my recent application strategy, the results and more!
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Review – It is Worth Getting But is it Worth Keeping?
- Hairs On The Bed(s), Poor Staff, a Dirty Towel & More – My Unbelievable Bellagio Las Vegas Experience! – I am still shocked by this experience.
- Turning a Good Deal Into a Profit & Points Machine – How I turned a recent Staples promotion into a profitable venture with minimal effort.
- Avios Devaluation Analysis Roundup & Why I Disagree With Some Bloggers – A roundup of what a number of bloggers wrote regarding the British Airways Avios devaluation.
- The American Express Blacklist Explained & Strategies For Removal – American Express keeps a secret list of people who are banned from the bank. Find out a possible way to get off of this list and reestablish a relationship with the bank.
- Getting Chase Rewards Cards with a Bankruptcy on your Credit Report – Having a bankruptcy doesn’t necessarily mean you cannot get a card with Chase, despite what the application says.
- How I Just Used Ninja Tricks to Stack My Savings! – Using a variety of strategies to save money on everyday purchases.
Other Great Posts
Manufactured Spend & Credit Cards
- My Citi ThankYou Preferred Retention Offer – It’s Good (Really Good)! – 3x everywhere! Enough said.
- What Is Happening with Staples Visa Gift Card Activation Codes & Why I’m Not Buying the Cards For Awhile! – How to activate without codes and why the codes aren’t getting sent out.
- How to Expedite the Posting of American Express Membership Rewards Points
- Discover it® Credit Card Review – Top to Bottom – Our full review of this seemingly underrated credit card.
- Is the 75k Offer for the Amex Business Rewards Gold Still Available? – A detailed test to see if this lucrative offer is still publicly available.
- How to Choose Your 3x Bonus Category on the Amex Business Rewards Gold & the Current Best Offer – Taking advantage of a new feature on this popular credit card.
- Transunion Adds A Killer Feature to their App, But It Will Cost You! – Transunion has added the ability to freeze your credit instantly, but there is a catch!
- Discover Extends a Thrilling Partnership! – Discover & Six Flags extend their deal. Find out the perks for Discover cardholders at Six Flags parks.
- Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Temporarily Adds Free Checked Bag Benefit – A nice perk for current cardholders.
- How to See Your US Airways Credit Card Bonus & How Long It Takes to Post – Nice info for those who have recently applied for the card.
- Is This the Future of Payments, Biometrics & Security? – Another all-in-one credit card replacement. This is unique from the others.
- Delta Has Removed Their Award Charts & Why That Move Could Be Terrible For Our Hobby! – Why I think Delta’s move could bring forth unwanted and unneeded regulation.
- Should You Link Your AAdvantage & Dividend Miles Accounts Right Now?
- Booking Now – A New Last Minute Booking Tool – How Does It Stack Up – A look at a tool which hasn’t received much coverage.
- AAdvantage Phone Fees Now Waived on Many Lucrative Awards! – A very positive move that was brought on by the merger of AAdvantage and Dividend Miles.
- Delta Enhances Their West Coast Shuttle Even More! – Craft beer, bigger planes & more.
- New IHG Brand Announces Its First Two Properties & Andaz Expands to Southeast Asia – IHG & Hyatt hotel announcements.
- Why Today’s British Airways Avios Devaluation Came at Exactly the Perfect Time! – My initial take on the British Airways devaluation.
- New Food, Meals on Shorter Flights & More – United Announces Premium Cabin Changes on North America Flights
- IHG Completes Acquisition of Kimpton – What Does It Mean?
In Loyalty Promotions
- Best Western – Stay Twice & Choose a Reward! – Best Western has a somewhat decent promotion for upcoming stays.
- American Airlines – Earn Double AAdvantage Miles on Flights To & Within Asia
- Very Generous Free Gift for Alaska Mileage Plan Members – What Should I Choose? (Targeted)
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.