Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week we covered a lot of exciting news in credit cards. Amex and Chase both came out with new increased sign-up bonuses for popular cards. We also crowned a new MVP in the premium card game. We reviewed the new Bahamas resort, Baha Mar and I discussed whether it would give Atlantis a run for it’s money. This week we also saw some loyalty program promotions and some yearly category changes. Marriott changed more than 20% of it’s properties to new categories, while SPG barely made a dent, read on to check if you’re affected.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar Review Part 1: Will this be Bahamas New “It” Resort
- Are Emotional Support Animals Getting Out of Hand? Spirit Thinks So – A Hamster Gets Flushed!
In Credit Cards
- The American Express Hilton Aspire is HANDS DOWN the Most Valuable Premium Card on the Market!
- American Express Business Green Retention Offer
- Increased Amex Sign Up Bonuses – Platinum, SPG, Blue Cash & Everyday
- Clean Slate Series: Year 3 Of Applications, What I Would do if I Were Starting Out Now!
- Get $200 Bonus & $100 Referrals with Chase Disney No Fee Card
- New United MileagePlus Explorer Card Offer, 50K Bonus Plus $100 Credit & Waived Fee
- Citi is Sending Out New ThankYou Point Spending Offers
- New 75K Bonus for Chase Marriott Premier Now Available Through Referrals
- Is Amex Old Blue Cash Dead For Good?
- (Targeted) Earn Total Rewards Diamond Status Via Credit Card Spend
- Wyndham Rewards, Free Night Promo and New Exclusive Member Rates
- New SPG Member-Exclusive Bonuses, Check If You Are Targeted!
- Does it Make Sense to Buy Points for Award Tickets? The Answer is Yes, More Often than You Think!
- Extend the Life of Your Marriott 7 Night Certificate Online!
- Changes Coming: More than 1,000 Marriott Properties Are Slated to Move Up Categories and Cost You more Points
- SPG 2018 Hotel Category Changes, Check If You’re Affected
- AccorHotels Promotion, Earn 6,000 Points Bonus With Three Stays
- New United Airlines MileagePlus “Miles Play” Promotion. Were you Targeted?
- MMMT: Buyer Beware When Purchasing Sam’s Club Gift Cards Online!
- New Delta Amex Offer, Save $120 When You Spend $600 Flights [Targeted]
- (Targeted) Chase QuickPay Offering $10 for Sending $$$ to Friends!!!
- $1,060 Bonus!!! Start Investing and Invite 12 Friends
- Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping Mall, Earn 500 Miles Valentine’s Day Bonus
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.