Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else! Also, don’t forget to enter our Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!
This week was busy busy busy! We covered a ton of new Amex Offers and some bad news about the program as well. I also highlighted a questionable new Amex Platinum benefit, several new credit card bonuses emerged and we brought you a review of the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas plus much much more!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Which Arrival Card is Right for You? The Premier with Waived Annual Fee or the Plus with a 60k Bonus Offer?
- Amex Platinum Card Members Can Earn 22,500 Points Bonus on Hilton Stays [Targeted]
- Popular 70,000 Airline Mile Welcome Bonus Returns, $900 in Value!
- How to Easily Remove A Chase Account from Your Online Banking Login
- Wells Fargo Propel Card is Live with $300+ Welcome Bonus
- Chase Spending Offers, Bonus Points & Miles Up for Grabs [Targeted]
- New Chase Southwest Priority is Here with 65K Points Bonus & Upgrade Offer for Current Cardholders
- Chase AARP Credit Card Review, No Annual Fee Card
- Bank of America Amtrak Card has an Increased 30K Signup Bonus
- New Amex Platinum Benefit Promises Flight Discounts on United, Lufthansa & More. But is it a Perk or Bait and Switch?
- The Amex Offers Bad News Appears to Be True: Offers Very Limited Now
- New Hotel Amex Offers: Save 20% At Popular Hotel Brands
- New Amex Offer, Earn Extra Points on Your Amazon Purchases
- New Amex Offers, 10% Savings at Supermarkets, Office Supply and Department Stores
- Targeted Amex Business Gold Spending Offer: Earn an Extra 4X!
- Fighting American Express Tooth & Nail for Referral Bonuses
- Best Buy Amex Offer, Save 10% In-Store or Online
- Another New FoundersCard Benefit for American Airlines!
- Great Deal: New Points Rebate Promo for Hyatt Credit Card Holders
- American Airlines Back to School Shopping Portal Bonus – Up to 1,500 Bonus Miles
- American Airlines Baggage Fees Settlement, Check If You’re Eligible
- New Wyndham Promo, Earn 15,000 Bonus Points with Two Stays
- Get $100 Credit for 2-Night Stays at Select Park Hyatt Hotels
- The Nicest Category 1 Hyatt Is Reopening Soon & Can Now Be Booked Online!
- Are Staycations Grossly Overlooked in This Hobby? I’ll Give You 5 Reasons Why They Are
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Review – Suite & Regular Room Review
- Buyer Beware of Airbnb Gift Cards – They Are NOT Customer Friendly
In Deals & Spending
- The Plastic Merchant Website Is Gone & With It Your Records
- Miles to Memories Amazon Gift Card Giveaway Ends Sunday!
- (Still Alive – Go For Round 2) Newegg, Buy $50 Nike Gift Card with $10 Bonus
- Sinemia Reduces Prices for a Limited Time, Just as Moviepass is Raising Them
- Earn a $200 Bonus with a New Money Market Account at Capital One 360
Have a great evening.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.