Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly “Best of” Miles to Memories recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our Facebook Group for daily discussion and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This week American Express re-branded their personal Gold Card, greatly improved their referral program and sent out some awesome new spending offers. I also reviewed my visit to the Centurion Lounge in Hong Kong, we detailed how to save 25% on flights with no restrictions and Aria in Vegas enhanced its hotel offerings with a new lounge. Plus much more.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Questions About The Awesome New American Express Referral Program
- Earn 10K After One Purchase with Business Platinum Card [Targeted]
- New Amex Gold Card: 4X at Restaurants & Supermarkets, Increased Fee and 50K Welcome Offer
- (More People Targeted) Bank of America Alaska Airlines 40,000 Mile Offer: Best Bonus in 3 Years!
- Insane Targeted Offer for Sears Mastercard! Earn 11X TYP, Up To 99K!
- Why Chase’s Terrible Spending Offer Is Intriguing This Time Around
- Get Double The Welcome Bonus On The New Amex Gold Card
- Barclay Choice Privileges Visa Card 64K Bonus
- (Free Museum Weekend!) Bank of America Museums on Us 2018 Edition, List of Dates & Participating Museums
- More Amex Offers, Save 10% on Your Insurance and Cell Phone Bills
- Get Extra Points at US Gas Stations with New Amex Offer
- New Amex Offers for Lyft and Xfinity
- Have a Capital One Spark Card? Enter to Win up to $50K
- New Amex Offer, Save 10% on Your Cable or Satellite Bills
- Easy $10 for Using Bank of America App [Targeted]
- My Hilton Grand Vacations Time Share Offer
- Hilton Best Rate Guarantee Changes Are an Improvement
- Virgin Atlantic Plays Gotcha With Delta Award Surcharges
- World of Hyatt’s Weird New Partnership Actually Offers Decent Values
- American Airlines Reduced Mileage Awards Calendar Extended (Dec-Jan)
- United MileagePlus Shopping Offer, Earn 1,500 Bonus Miles
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge Hong Kong International
- Aria Resort Club Lounge Now Open! Get Elite Status Perks Without Gambling
- My Orlando Hotel Booking Dilemma – Share Your Thoughts
- Ghost Town Conversion, New Honolulu Direct Route, New Priority Pass Lounge & More!
In Spending and Deals
- Ticketmaster Class Action Lawsuit Alleges They Encourage Ticket Resellers
- (Offer Returns!) Citi Bonus, Earn up to $600 with New Checking Account
- Free Fuel Points at Stop&Shop/Giant with New Mastercard Gift Card Deal
- Save 40% at Kroger with Your First Pickup Order
- WealthSimple is Offering a $500 Bonus When You Invite 3 Friends to Join
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.